Hey everyone! I would just like to apologise in advance for not posting for a while! Basically I have moved house, and I didn't have internet until mid-February :/
And then I didn't realise how busy I was with uni stuff! X.X
But I haven't forgotten, I have all the rough sketches for everything, I just haven't had the chance to complete them :s
Luckily though I will be back mire frequently with uploads in the second week of April, as that's when my break starts! And after those 4 weeks its revision and exams in June!
So please just bare with me a little longer, and to those who I haven't got back to, well I'm updating this using my phone, so I probably won't be able to respond until I use my laptop again.
I will love to thank the people who support my art, it really means a lot. I'm glad people like them. They may not be as amazing as realistic stuff, but hey, its my own unique style x3
Anyways I'm probably off to bed soon. Again I am really sorry for being tardy, I couldn't help it
I will probably do commissions again in the summer after my exams as then I will have soo much free time.
The life of a physics student :3
Edit: Are my prices too steep for my talent? I thought they were pretty cheap compared to other peoples I saw :/ I guess I was just expecting too much, but I wanted to do commissions so I could support myself a little, I don't have a job due to my lecture schedule being all over the place
Heya guys! how are you doing?!
so! as you guys must have noticed by now...i am doing pastel versions of heads of different nintendo characters! so far i have only done Peach, Daisy and Rosalina, but this is where you guys come in! I need a list of other characters (preferably if the are female, but i can do males) and so far i have ideas of:
Princess Shokora (young version more likely)
Princess Eclair (i will design her from scratch)
Lady Timpani (my version of her)
i cant think of any more....atm but please if you have some ideas i am more then happy to listen!
So i will be doing a mixture of point AND money commissions! something for everyone!
basically i have been told by my friends that my art is good enough to make a little bit of money. and so thats what i want to try
basically i will split this into point and normal commissions. point commissions listed first, and then money commissions. then i will explain my rules below!~Point commissions!
Personal avatars (using pre-made sprites):
a doodle of any character (pen
50) basically, one colour pieces as below:
(gonna have to get out my old pieces of work as i dont have any new ones T.T but they will look better then this trust me)
Simple hand drawn A5 sized pictures:
10 for any additional characters each +
15 for simple background.
Linearts for yourself to colour:
10 for additional characters each
(accept UK and US, and will be charging the same. 1 UK pound = 1.5 US dollar at current time i write this.) (will update this everyday so check back to see if you get a better value for money! (which isn't that good for me but ah well XD)
your very own support stamp! £1/$1.50
for a big circle one
(note: these are ones I made as gifts for friends)
Simple chibi digital/traditional pictures: £2/$3
for additional character + £1.50/$2.25
for simple bg:
Fully drawn traditional character: £3/$4.50
, Digital Character: £4/$5.50
for additional character:
Fully drawn digital character with bg: £5/$6.50
for additional character:
A full set of chibis: £5/$6.5 for a set of 4,
for each additional one (so 2 extra chibis = £1/£1.5
~.:RULES/GUIDELINES:.~ (this goes for points too)
1. If you want something, I would like to be paid in advance, because I know that some people on here in the past that have done commissions and the person never paid them for it. However I will notify you when I would like to do the transaction, so that there is no arguement if you pay straight away and i forget about it. it never ends well :/
2. If you have paid for something, and I have drawn it, i will not accept refunds. I will do the best to my ability
if the drawing needs tweaking then I can do that, but if you tell me to redraw the whole thing, im not going to do it, sorry guys
3. when requesting something, please give me picture references!! i can't draw something you want if I have no idea what they look like now can I? plus it saves me time trying to search for your character XD im a very busy woman!
4. you can only have 1 slot at a time! this makes it fair for those who maybe want something but dont get a chance to if its all filled up with the same person
5. I'm afraid for the money commissions, I can only do it through paypal. If you are unsure of how to pay via this method, then check out this tutorial! --> How to send money using PAYPAL
What I can do:
OC's in general
Males and Females (though im better with females)
Furries (to an extent)
anime characters (any)
Any fandom is welcome, even though my mains are nintendo and anime.
What I can't do:
some types of fetish art, sorry guys but theres some stuff i do not wish to draw.
mecha type OCs with detailed armour etc
I think thats about it...
Oh yea! please note me of what you would like for your commission if you choose to have one, so that I can star it in my inbox as to not forget
Slots for Point commissions!
Slots for Money commissions!
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!