Hey guys, its Emily here, the one and only!
Just to let you guys know I will be more active nows :3 as I am on my break xD
I've noticed a decrease in the amount of people who like my work, which I guess is to expected because of my absence
So I need to do some stuff to get my art recognised for world domination!! (ahh I'm kidding of course xD)
But I will be doing some stuff soon after I do my commissions, which im probably going to close now cuz it wasn't much of a success to me (if you asked me before I wrote this update though you are still eligible
And if you reaaally desperately want a commission in the future im sure we can talk about it
I am negotiable
I wish my art was more popular though, would have liked to think it was okay for commissions, maybe I just need more practice.
But thank you everyone who has supported me throughout my years on dA! I may have lost friends and lost contact with most people, but I'm grateful for knowing them ^^ I love everyone!~
I hope my art will always be loved too
Whatever I do
I hope you have a good day!~
The Cherry Princess~ <3
Heya guys! how are you doing?!
so! as you guys must have noticed by now...i am doing pastel versions of heads of different nintendo characters! so far i have only done Peach, Daisy and Rosalina, but this is where you guys come in! I need a list of other characters (preferably if the are female, but i can do males) and so far i have ideas of:
Princess Shokora (young version more likely)
Princess Eclair (i will design her from scratch)
Lady Timpani (my version of her)
i cant think of any more....atm but please if you have some ideas i am more then happy to listen!
EDIT: commissions are now closed. Both point and normal, sorry!
So i will be doing a mixture of point AND money commissions! something for everyone!
basically i have been told by my friends that my art is good enough to make a little bit of money. and so thats what i want to try
basically i will split this into point and normal commissions. point commissions listed first, and then money commissions. then i will explain my rules below!~Point commissions!
Personal avatars (using pre-made sprites):
a doodle of any character (pen
50) basically, one colour pieces as below:
(gonna have to get out my old pieces of work as i dont have any new ones T.T but they will look better then this trust me)
Simple hand drawn A5 sized pictures:
10 for any additional characters each +
15 for simple background.
Linearts for yourself to colour:
10 for additional characters each
(accept UK and US, and will be charging the same. 1 UK pound = 1.5 US dollar at current time i write this.) (will update this everyday so check back to see if you get a better value for money! (which isn't that good for me but ah well XD)
your very own support stamp! £1/$1.50
for a big circle one
(note: these are ones I made as gifts for friends)
Simple chibi digital/traditional pictures: £2/$3
for additional character + £1.50/$2.25
for simple bg:
Fully drawn traditional character: £3/$4.50
, Digital Character: £4/$5.50
for additional character:
Fully drawn digital character with bg: £5/$6.50
for additional character:
A full set of chibis: £5/$6.5 for a set of 4,
for each additional one (so 2 extra chibis = £1/£1.5
~.:RULES/GUIDELINES:.~ (this goes for points too)
1. If you want something, I would like to be paid in advance, because I know that some people on here in the past that have done commissions and the person never paid them for it. However I will notify you when I would like to do the transaction, so that there is no arguement if you pay straight away and i forget about it. it never ends well :/
2. If you have paid for something, and I have drawn it, i will not accept refunds. I will do the best to my ability
if the drawing needs tweaking then I can do that, but if you tell me to redraw the whole thing, im not going to do it, sorry guys
3. when requesting something, please give me picture references!! i can't draw something you want if I have no idea what they look like now can I? plus it saves me time trying to search for your character XD im a very busy woman!
4. you can only have 1 slot at a time! this makes it fair for those who maybe want something but dont get a chance to if its all filled up with the same person
5. I'm afraid for the money commissions, I can only do it through paypal. If you are unsure of how to pay via this method, then check out this tutorial! --> How to send money using PAYPAL
What I can do:
OC's in general
Males and Females (though im better with females)
Furries (to an extent)
anime characters (any)
Any fandom is welcome, even though my mains are nintendo and anime.
What I can't do:
some types of fetish art, sorry guys but theres some stuff i do not wish to draw.
mecha type OCs with detailed armour etc
I think thats about it...
Oh yea! please note me of what you would like for your commission if you choose to have one, so that I can star it in my inbox as to not forget
Slots for Point commissions!
Slots for Money commissions!
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!